Insurance and Financing
Sharon Dental Group is pleased to welcome you to our family. To show our commitment to your welfare, we are happy to offer a range of flexible payment options. We also accept a range of small and large insurance plans.
We understand that every patient has their own unique requirements and financial considerations. Our hardworking team strongly believes that no patient should have to forego or postpone necessary dental treatment in Sharon due to monetary worries.
To make the payment process easier:
We are in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Delta Dental Premier
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
We also offer the following payment options:
- Major credit cards
For those of you who may not know how CareCredit works, this is a third-party financing option where patients can pay interest-free repayments. Our friendly team at Sharon Dental Group will be happy to work together with you to create a convenient treatment plan aligned with your requirements.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.